Thanks for considering being a guest blogger.
Objective: To create a conversation about a more prosperous metro Birmingham
Possible subject matter:
- How our Birmingham region might better collaborate?
- What’s great about our Birmingham region?
- What’s unique about metro Birmingham?
- What’s broken in our Birmingham region—how can we fix it?
- Ideas to move us forward
- Interesting story or stories about growing up in Birmingham
- How is the State of Alabama helping or hurting Birmingham
- Word document
- a jpg head shot–minimum size 200 X 200 (make sure you have permission from photographer)
- a short one or two sentence bio
- e-mail to David Sher at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I don’t count words
- Some of most popular blogs have been short–others much longer
- Short paragraphs–plenty of white space improves readability since many people view on smart phones or tablets
- Not all pieces accepted because of abundance of submissions
- Can’t guarantee publication date on time sensitive material
- Reserve right to approve content
- No previously published pieces
- ComebackTown will determine title–though you are welcome to suggest
- We provide no editing or proof reading
- Not appropriate to promote business or event
- Guest blogger agrees submission can be republished in any and all media including al.com.
(Visited 2,830 times, 1 visits today)